Friday, February 17, 2017

Favorites Friday - National Wine Day




Tomorrow is National Wine Day – what a great holiday, right!? I figured this was a great reason to share some of my absolute most favorite wines for this round of Favorites Friday. Go to the store and pick up one (or all) of these wines to enjoy on Saturday. What are YOUR favorite wines that I need to try?

Dreaming Tree – Red Crush



This is one of my go-to wines that I can’t get enough of. It’s not very expensive and it’s just an easy sipping wine that pairs well with pretty much anything.

Alamos – Malbec



This is one of my other favorite go-to wines. I always have at least one bottle on hand. This is always the wine I pop open when I don’t want to think too much about what I’m drinking. It’s smooth and easy to drink and is only about $10 bucks per bottle.

Voulet –  Casorzo



While I don’t typically drink a whole lot of sweet wines, my in-laws really enjoy them. I stumbled across this fun sparkling red wine at a local shop and they absolutely loved it. It’s been the perfect wine to enjoy at all of our family gatherings. It’s not the easiest wine to find but it’s worth tracking down if you have a sweet wine loving crowd to please.

Chateau Camplazens – Marselan




A new restaurant recently opened near our house and my husband happened to randomly choose this wine off the menu. I all but ended up stealing his glass of wine because it was so much better than the one I was drinking. I had never heard of Marselan before and was pleased to find out that it was a cross between a Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache grape. The only place I’ve been able to find this wine is at this local restaurant so if any of you out there can find it – let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment