Saturday, August 22, 2015

Recipe Alert - Strawberry Lime Moscato Punch


Sadly, summer is quickly coming to a close which means it’s almost Christmas, right? That’s what it looks like in the stores anyway. I always have mixed feelings about this time of year. I love summer because I love warm weather but fall is my favorite decorating/recipe time of year.


Since there are still a few glorious weeks of warm weather left, I wanted to share one last summer drink recipe with you. I recently made this recipe up for a neighborhood gathering I highly recommend you throw this together, go sit on your porch and soak up the last amazing rays of summer. I got this recipe from Real Housemoms so go check them out. The link to Pinterest is below so you can save it for later.


1.5 liter Moscato Wine
1 can frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
1 cup strawberries diced
1 cup strawberries sliced
1 lime sliced
2 liter 7Up


This drink is so delicious and so ridculously easy to make but don't tell your friends because they will be super impressed with you!

Gather up all your ingredients


Now take your diced strawberries and 1/4 cup of the limeade concentrate and puree it together. The recipe says to thaw your concentrate but I didn't and it seemed to work out just fine!



Run your puree through a strainer directly into your pitcher to help remove most of the seeds. Then pour the Moscato and remaining Limeade concentrate into the pitcher.



The original recipe says to garnish with limes and strawberries and chill the mixture then add 7Up to each glass as you serve it. I opted for a different method since I was serving it immediately and it was delicious. I poured the entire 2 liter of 7Up into the pitcher then added sliced strawberries and limes. Then I added ice to give it an extra chill.



Now, serve in glasses and enjoy! 



Do you have any favorite drink recipes? I'm always on the lookout for new wine drinks so share away!


No comments:

Post a Comment