Friday, January 20, 2017

"Let's Celebrate" Series - Cheese!






I’m excited to share the first installment of what I hope will be a fun new series this year – the Let’s Celebrate series! Something that social media has brought to my attention is that there is literally a National day for EVERYTHING. It may seem silly but I’m all for any good excuse to celebrate something fun.

I have found all of the fun days to share with you that have anything to do with wine and books - or anything that pairs well together with wine and books. Like our first National Day today.

The series kicks off this year with....

*drumroll please**

NATIONAL CHEESE LOVER DAY!

                               
I don’t know about y’all but, I seriously could not imagine my life without cheese. It is vital to my survival as a human and it’s good in just about any form. I do have 2 favorites though – Mac & Cheese and cheese fries. I’ll pretty much go to the ends of the earth for a good version of either of these dishes. If you know of a good place to get either of these, share them with me!

So, in order to celebrate National Cheese Lover Day, I thought I would share some fun facts about cheese with you.



 Just don’t forget – as you celebrate with some cheese today, make sure there’s wine too!


No comments:

Post a Comment